Tuesday 23 July 2013

Prioritzing Character and ignoring the 'Face'.

It so happens that whenever I start crushing on somebody, it never ends well. Whoa whoa, hold on, did you just think that…..? No! It’s not that the crushes don’t like me back. {I’m cute ;)} Insert {and lucky} It’s something else - Something stupid and ajeeb. I crush on a random cute guy who seemingly likes to read and plays football, and we start talking. The Conversations get more frequent and more intense until I realize that I don’t crush on them anymore. *cold sighs* The moment I start regretting at how dumb I was to go for ‘his’ public ‘image’, he starts liking me back. How pathetically ironic? Things get awkward, and conversations boring. I keep convincing myself that ‘he’ is worth my time; after all I did have a crush on him. But nothing works out. Every time he tries to woo me, I find him amusingly idiotic. (As if someone’s making a hippopotamus dance near me)This, ladies and gentleman has happened the third time consecutively.  I resort to asking myself, ‘Why can’t I like someone for long?’ ‘Why can’t I find the Mr. Right?’
Perhaps, I need to be less critical. But that won’t be fair, it’s like you can’t be someone’s girlfriend just because they are cute or popular. One should look out for personality. Guys with cute-faces and shallow hearts are a major turn off. Banda kahan  jae ..

 Its personality that influences you or makes you ‘fall head over heels’ for a person. So folks, after my failed-crushes, I have decided that I’d wait - as long as it takes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment